Saturday, April 10, 2004

New outfit!!

I've had a really hard time food wise while at mums. Temptations have been flying in my face. Some of them even flew into my mouth!! I have been trying so hard but nothing seems to be working.

Decided this morning I needed some exercise. So I borrowed my brothers bike and went out for a ride along the river. Trouble was I was wearing his bike shoes that clip onto his peddles. And once I was on and riding I didn't know how to unclip them, nor did I know how to change gear. So here I was peddling up a hill in high gear, struggling to make it and I couldn't stop because I didn't know how to take my feet off the peddles!! Sounds silly now but at the time I was quite scary stuff. I'm sure his bike was posessed!! And of course the inevitable happened!! I fell flat on my face... well onto my knees anyway. Lucky no one was watching at the time as the only real damage was to my pride. But I sure wasn't hoping on that bike again!! And because I couldn't walk in the bike shoes (they had clips on the bottom) I had to walk in barefeet all the way back to the car. Past some horrible boogymen hiding under bridges (or so my imagination thought) I tell ya I tried but just wasn't my day.

So of course thought some retail therapy would make me feel better. Found a georgous top and only $39.95 and of course in a small so I just had to have it. But realised then I forgot my wallet!! Grrr ... really wasn't my day!! Went home in a huff and stopped off on the way for a dozen chocolate chip hot cross buns that I had been ordered to get on the way home. Succumed to 2 of them. My eating really hasn't been good the past few days but I really don't know how I can change that. Roast for dinner last night (of course high fat with my mothers cooking) So Im not going to beat myself up about it. Just try the best I can and wait till I get back home on Monday afternoon and get back into it again with some repair work.

Went back with my brother to get the top in the afternoon and also found some funky jeans (hipster ones even!!) and get this .... size 12!!! and on sale!! Wahoooo!!! $31.50! Have uploaded a pic of my new outfit on my front page. Seeing these pics my brother took when we got home really made up for my failings. Felt fantastic!!

Still haven't heard about the job yet. Find out hopefully on Tuesday. Really missing home (doing this update on my brothers computer). Wont be back till Monday afternoon.

Till then,
Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 74.1kg
GW 65kg

No comments: