Saturday, April 03, 2004

Not much planned

Didn't get to the gym last night. Watching The Clock Bill didn't get home till after 11pm so that idea went out the window.

Pretty uneventful day here planned. Nice for a change to be doing nothing and Bill has both Saturday and Sunday off so that will be nice.

Eating for yesterday ...

Friday 2 April

Breakfast - 3pts
Pams apple & cinimmon clusters 30g 1.5pts
Skim milk 0.5pt

Snack - 1pt
banana 1pt

Lunch - 3.5pts
soup 1.5pts
bread 2pts

Snack - 1pt
grapes 1pt

Dinner - 6.5pts
steak 5pts
mushrooms/onion/zucchini pts
potato 1.5pts

Snack - 7.5pts
wine 3.5pts
icecream 3pts
banana 1pt

Total Points used - 22.5pts
Allocated points - 19pts
Water - 400mls
Exercise - none
Bonus Points - 0pts
Total Bonus Points - 0pts
Points saved - minus 3.5pts
Total saved - minus 0.5pt


I really hate it when I cook expensive high point food and it tastes discusting!! lol ... Cooked a surloin steak for dinner Drooling but got sidetracked and cooked it too long. So had an expensive steak that was 5pts and it was dry and crusty!! Yuck!! Vomit 2 lol Laugh oh well I'm sure my body appreciated it even if my taste buds didn't.

I have my cousin arriving from the UK on Monday. She's the one I was a bridesmaid for back in November of 2002 just before I started WW. She hasn't seen me since and doesn't know I've lost weight. So planning on surpising her big time!! Really looking forward to the look on her face when she sees me! Open Mouth She has a busy 3wks planned while she's here so probably won't get to see her for a week or so but I'll fill you in on the details when I do see her again.

Well I'm off to do nothing ... yay!! Cool

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.7kg
GW 65kg

No comments: