Thursday, April 22, 2004

Blur of a week

Wow what a whirlwind of a week. Can't believe it's Thursday already. I've done around an 80hr week this week but loving every minute of it!!

I think I've been pretty good eating wise although probably not good enough for a loss. Didn't get to my weigh in on Wednesday just too busy, will have to wait for next week.

Doing this job had definately got me thinking about going back to work. We've had at the back of our minds an idea for a while that I think we will be looking into further now. And that is buying a large dairy or 4square store. One where Bill can have the two youngest at work with him during the day and that leaves me able to go back to work full time. Just have to find the right one with the right price.

Eventually we want to own a supermarket so a nice big 4square will be a good start.

Anyway on with another full on day.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.8kg
GW 65kg

No comments: