Wednesday, April 28, 2004

a good nights sleep yay!!

Feeling a whole lot better today. Amazing what a good nights sleep does. Quite bloated today so TTOM must be just round the corner. So any gain I have tonight I can blame on that! Goofy

I forgot to tell you guys about my cousin coming over (the one from UK who hasn't seen me in 18mths). When we opened the door she said "Oh my God Woman!!! Shock You've changed a bit since I last saw you!" The look on her face was priceless!! Definately a moment to remember. Hysterical

I have a school reunion to go to this weekend from my primary school days. A bit nervous as I was quite badly teased and I know a lot of the school bullies will be there. But I'm going with my head held high proud of who I am. Getting my hair done (mostly just a colour put through) in a few days so I can look my best.

I haven't been tracking the last week. Don't know why. I think I just want to start over proper after weighin tonight. Get all the bad stuff out of the way and get it all right starting Thursday morning. I don't do very well when I'm out of routine. I am such a routine freak. Everything has a schedule. I just feel out of control otherwise. Stop The Madness I think that's why my eating is so blah this week. Everything was haywire, just everywhere ... no routines anywhere. But short term and I'm back to normal zone again.

I'm definately in for a gain tonight although I don't think it will be quite as bad as I thought earlier in the week. Probably around +500g. I'll be happy with anything under 1kg gain. Just have to wait and see.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.8kg
GW 65kg

No comments: