Monday, April 05, 2004

Nothing = a 2.5hr walk!!

So much for doing nothing yesterday! But can I be suprised?? Bill can never do nothing. Dismay He wanted to drive up to 90 mile beach for the day I Don but for me that was too far to go. So we compromised at doing a walk around Cornwall Park and taking a picnic lunch. (this is the park that Lynda often walks around)

We packed the scooter for Malachi, Lauren's rollerblades, Jordans trike and the mountain buggy pushchair for Jese. It was fantastic fun. With the kids having their wheels meant we were able to walk at a really good pace. We had lunch first then kicked a ball round for an hour or so, then went for a 2.5hr walk around the circumference of the park, lifting all the bikes and pushchairs over the fences around the way lol.

We had so much fun that Bill wants to do it again today. It's a fantastic way of spending time with the family, getting exercise in and having fun all at the same time. Ohhh and it's free!!!

Trouble today is it's threatening to rain on us so not sure how far we'll get. Rainy Today we're going around the Panmure Basin (a lake in central Auckland).

I did my measurements again yesterday and updated my chart on my weights and measurements page for anyone that's interested. I also included my stats onto a website I joined up for www.mybodycomp.com ... it charts your measurements and works out your bodyfat %. In the last six weeks my fat mass has dropped another 2lbs from 60lbs down to 58lbs. And my body fat % has dropped 1% from 36% to 35%. Quite a cool website... go check it out (Oy!! Come back here No No No... not until after you finish reading my journal tho!!!Goofy lol)

Eating for yesterday ...

Saturday 3rd April

Breakfast - 2pts
Tasti Tropical Sunrise Cereal 30g 1.5pts
Skim milk 0.5pt

Snack - 2pt
qrtr avacado 1pt
10 rice crackers 1pt

Lunch - 6.5pts
bread 4pts
mayo 0.5pt
egg 1pt
tomato/cucumber 0pt
butter 1pt

Dinner - 6.5pts
kan tong sauce 2.5pts
udon noodles 2pts
veges 0pt
chicken 2pts

Snack - 7pts
wine 7pts

Total Points used - 24pts
Allocated points - 28pts
Water - 400mls
Exercise - 2.5hrs walking
Bonus Points - 8pts
Total Bonus Points - 8pts
Points saved - 4 pts
Total saved - 3.5pt


Came home after our walk yesterday, cooked dinner, had a couple of wines and fell asleep at 8pm!!! Pillow I must have needed it. I never fall asleep that early! So I had 12hrs sleep last night till 8am this morning!! Wow. That just doesn't happen round here. The kids always have me up early and Bill has be up late. I feel great!!

Well think I'll sign off on that positive note.
Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.7kg
GW 65kg

No comments: