Friday, April 23, 2004

Gotta be good for me :)

Wow I gotta be proud of myself for yesterday ... only ate 19pts for the day ... drank just under 1ltr water (huge amount for me) and went for a 45min walk (3 bonus points) aaaaand .... did 3hrs of gardening!! 12pts (consisting of weeding our lawn) Totalling 15 bonus points earnt ... wahooo!!

I want an immaculate lawn. The last place we had the lawn never grew because of a big gum tree blocking all the sunlight so this place I am determined to get as gooda lawn as I can. Trouble is the 3 neighbours on each side have Kaikuia (sp) grass which is a curse. It sends runners through both ontop and under the ground. I'm trying my hardest not to let it get through to our lawn but not sure if we will succeed. I'll try my hardest.

Anyway after I finally came inside I was absolutely buggered!! Had dinner then briefly felt like chocolate icecream (low fat version) so told Bill I would bring some up to the bedroom for us both so we could watch the movie in bed eating icecream. By the time I got upstairs I changed my mind ... decided I didn't actually need it or even really want it. (much to Bill's discust lol) But I was very proud of my decision!!

You know the run I mentioned that Bill was doing? Well he is in a cast!! He fell over on his ankle 3kms into the run and kept running on it to the end! (14kms) Then that night it was so swollen and black he couldn't walk on it. So cut a long story short he ended up in Taupo hospital and they took xrays and put him in a cast. They had to send the xrays through to Rotorua to be checked and then up to us in Auckland so consequently we still don't know if it's broken yet or not. Gosh the dramas we go through lol ... anyone would think this diary was a script for a soapy!!

Eating today has been excellent again ... I'm on a roll now ... with only 14pts consumed so far. I'm sure I'll get the rest of them in before I go to bed lol.

Yesterday's points tally

Points used - 19
Bonus points earnt - 15
Points saved - 1
Total bonus points - 17
Total saved points - 1
Water - 900mls

I'm going to try to put my points totals on here each day ... not sure how I will go and I don't want it to become a burden or not update because I don't have any points totals. But for now I think it's a good idea

Well that's me for today
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 76.5kg
GW 65kg

No comments: