Monday, April 05, 2004

exercise = good, water = good, eating = BAD!!

We went out for our walk yesterday. Cloud 45mins in total. Lucky the rain held off for us.

Came home and blobbed around the house for the afternoon. Then friends rang us late afternoon to say they would be here in 10mins so I ran around the house to do a quick tidy up. Vacuum Probably a good thing because it gave me the evening off with the house being all tidy.

I did really well with my exercise and water yesterday Teethy but ruined it with my eating. Annoyed And Disappointed I was supposed to be on a super low points day but that didn't happen. Oh Jeez My willpower just gave in, not sure why. Going to have to work on that one for the rest of the week to come in under points for the week. I should be happy with the good things I achieved but instead all I can focus on is my stuff up!! Shoot Me

Eating for yesterday ...

Sunday 4th April

Breakfast - 2pts
Tasti Tropical Sunrise Cereal 30g 1.5pts
Skim milk 0.5pt

Lunch - 6pts
macaroni cheese 6pts

Snack - 0.5pt
pear 0.5pt

Dinner - 6pts
chicken 3pts
potato 1.5pts
creamed corn 1pt
milk 0.5pt
leek/peas 0pt

Snack - 7.5pts
icecream 3pts
banana 1pt
wine 1.5pt
rice crackers 2pts

Total Points used - 22pts
Allocated points - 16pts
Water - 1500mls
Exercise - 45mins walking
Bonus Points - 3pts
Total Bonus Points - 11pts
Points saved - minus 6pts
Total saved - minus 2.5pts


That's all for today
Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.7kg
GW 65kg

No comments: