Tuesday, April 06, 2004

I'm pumping!!!

I'm so proud of myself!! Yes! Bill and I went to a work dinner last night where they had a huge smorgasboard spread!! You know with all the fatty stuff possible! Feed Me I had planned my day with having lite things before I went using only 4pts and so giving myself 17pts for dinner and drinks.

I skipped entré and went to the mains first. Filled half my plate up with lettuce salad and then put a little coleslaw, caulibake, 1 roast potato, pumpkin and kumera. And then had some chicken (done in tomato based sauce) and 1 slice of roast lamb. I ate all the good stuff first and tried a tiny piece of the lamb and chicken and decided I really didn't want it so gave it to Bill. Way To Go

Then I had a bowl of fresh fruit salad and a glass of jelly and cream for dessert. After eating the chocolate buttons on top (couldn't give them away) I scooped the cream off and left that on the plate and ate the jelly.

And I only had 4pts worth of drinks. I didn't feel like I missed out. Had a taste of the things I wanted and left on my plate what I didn't want. Long gone are the days I cleaned my plate just for the sake of getting value for money. And NO SECOND HELPINGS!! And I really didn't have to force myself on that one. I did consider it but thought no I am just right, I don't need anymore! Yay Me!!! Terrific

I have noticed the past week or so that my tummy is really shrinking and changing shape. This is a biggy for me!!!! I have always had (for as long as I can remember) a big spare tire roll around my tummy. Going from one side right across to the other. But this last week it has shrunk and I can see my hip bones on each side now. I just have a circular potty bit in the middle now!! How exciting is that!!!!! Bouncy 8 I've felt sexy in clothes for a while but never felt comfortable in underwear alone. But now I do, I could quite happily walk round the house in my g-string and bra and feel happy (except I dont because of the kids and the neighbours Afraid lol). That's a ginourmous step for me!!! I still don't feel happy with myself totally naked yet but that will come soon I'm sure.

To give you an idea of what I mean about the tummy thing I have done up a pic in photoshop for you to see. These are only illustrations because I don't fancy showing pics of my actual tummy online lol Wow (not yet anyway)




~ before ~




~ now ~



You see what I mean now? I still have fat there but it no longer goes from one full side to the other ... now it's just in the middle ... wahoooooo!!!! Too Happy

Anyway before I get sidetracked ...

Here's my eating for yesterday ...

(sorry it was too tricky writting out all the food I ate for dinner, just pointed it mentally as I went)

Monday 5th April

Breakfast - 2pts
Tasti Tropical Sunrise Cereal 30g 1.5pts
Skim milk 0.5pt

Snack - 1pt
banana 1pt

Lunch - 1pt
banana 1pt

Dinner - 10pts
smorgasboard 10pts

Snack - 4pts
drinks 4pts

Total Points used - 18pts
Allocated points - 21pts
Water - 1000mls
Exercise - none
Bonus Points - 0pts
Total Bonus Points - 11pts
Points saved - 3pts
Total saved - 0.5pt


So I have now saved my points back that I needed from the other day. Whew

I am so hyped today!! Partly thanks to a few really cool emails I have got over the past few days!! Thanks guys, you guys are awesome!!! I really like that I can help others out to keep motivated but you guys also keep me motivated at the same time. You Rock! Its awesome!!!

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.7kg
GW 65kg

No comments: