Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy :)

Another 300g bites the dust which I am wrapped about Smilesespecially over easter time and with staying with mum and not being able to control my points (she cooked really high point meals).

I went into meet my new boss today for the job I start next week. It all went really well and I'm looking forward to being a working woman for a few weeks. (not to mention the extra pocket money) Show Me The Money I start working at home for the next 2 days and then go into their Parnell office for the next two weeks. I'm really looking forward to it (did I already say that?) Oh Well

Over my bug again so feeling rather good tonight. Celebrating with a few wines (calculated into my points of course) Cheers 2

Off to catch up on everyone elses journals. Been so busy today I haven't been able to get online till now Clock (@ 7.20pm)

See ya!!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.8kg
GW 65kg

No comments: