Sunday, February 29, 2004

No self control

Not much to tell today ... TOM arrived yesterday morning so consequently today I'm grumpy and sore.

Did really badly eating yesterday. Cricket was rained out so we got takeaways and drinks for lunch and dinner (wasn't my choice but I was outvoted).

Felt really guilty last night but after pointing it out today I actually might scrape through. I had 13pts saved up (saved points and bonus points) so was able to use those. Leaving me with 0.5pt left saved up. Basically means I need to be good for the rest of the week. Hmmm ... TOM is not a good time to have to be good.

That's all from me today. Eating for yesterday ...

Saturday 28 February

Breakfast - 1pts
Apple - 1pt

Snack - 2 pts
2 bread - 2pts
Tomato - 0pts

Lunch - 11 pts
2 pieces Pizza Hut Pizza - 11pts

Snack - 2.5 pts
chips x10 - 2.5pts

Dinner - 7 pts
Seafood Chow Mein - 7pts

Snack - 9 pts
Rum and Diet cokes - 9pts

Total Points used - 32.5 pts
Water - nil
Exercise - nil
Bonus Points - nil
Total Bonus Points - 0 pts
Points saved - 0 pts
Total saved - 0.5pts


Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 76.4kg
GW 65kg

No comments: