Monday, February 02, 2004

lowest ever in 9yrs

yay 700g loss!!! That takes me down to the lowest I have been in over 9yrs. Still trying to balance everything on my plate right now ... shifting, business work, kids, Bill, housework, and weightloss!! Phew ... hard work!! Usually my weightloss takes a high priority in my day but I am finding I am just running out of time and energy to keep up the motivation. Don't worry ... I'm not losing the plot or giving up I'm just happy that I can still lose and more importantly not gain during such a stressful time.

If you take a look at my weightchart you'll see my weight has been bouncing around alot lately ... I seem to be losing and gaining the same 600g for quite a few weeks but overall I am still going downwards and I am still well ahead of my original goal dates I set for myself a year ago. So I've got to be happy with myself for that. Big picture syndrome has to take control ... not whipping myself over a few gains here and there.

Bill and I took the kids out for a walk along the river yesterday afternoon and on the way home we decided to call in to the supermarket to buy some ingredience for home made pizzas. (far better choice than the takeaway ones I was tempted in getting). Trouble was they were so yummy I had 3 pieces!!! Writing that down here doesn't make it seem so bad but I was really bloated!! I should have stopped at two. Lucky it didn't effect my weighin today too much.

I'm really looking forward to getting back to Auckland so I can get back to the gym again. Did I mention that already? I forget lol. I put my gym membership on hold when I moved down here so it's sitting there waiting for me to come back.

Have another house pic in the photo album ... this time it's of the front garden. The house is pretty much finished ... just a fence needs to go up on the side of the house to the boundary fence. We go up for our official tour through the house by the builders so they can explain how everything works sometime this week.

I need to get all my work done by Monday 9th so I can start packing on that day. That's 5 sets in 7 days!! Wow !! But in saying that I have 3 of the jobs half done. Better stop yacking and get onto all this work I keep talking about then huh? lol

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 78.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: