Wednesday, February 18, 2004

weighin tonight ... uh oh

Weigh in tonight!! Can't say I'm looking forward to the news the scales have for me but can't wait to see all my old ww'er friends!!

I'm ready to get 100% back on track tho. Did a shop today and am glad to report I did really good! All healthy low fat options with lots of fruit and veges. yay roll on next weeks weigh in!

Got really hungry last night (think TOM is nearly upon me again) and gave in to Camenbergh (sp) on toast (all 3 pieces). This was after dinner so can't say I really needed it ... nice as it was.

Haven't managed to get back to the gym yet. I'm waiting till Jordan starts kindy on the 1st March. Then it's just Jese to put in the creche (much cheaper) so I can concentrate on my workout.

Still loving our new home. Haven't found anything I don't like yet. Still waiting on our furniture from Farmers to arrive! Grrrrr ... their delivery times are shocking!!!

I'll update first thing tomorrow with my weigh in results. Hope it's not too bad. But with TOM nearly here and the fact that I'm going from morning weighins to evening weighin I can't expect any losses.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 78.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: