Thursday, February 19, 2004

My baby has gone :((

I'm typing this with tears in my eyes. My darling little Chino has gone missing, my 8mth old Seal Burmese (theres a picture of him in my photo album). The last time I saw him was last night an hour before I went to bed. Gave him a big cuddle while he went to sleep on my lap. Then he must have gone outside and I haven't seen him since. It's not like him to be away for this long. He's normally under my feel all day long... my shadow companion following me round all day like a puppy dog. I can't believe he's not here. I keep looking out the window expecting him to walk around the corner ... but nothing. I'm so upset I just can't stop crying. Keep telling myself to pull it together ... he's just a cat but he is such a part of the family ... he's my baby!!

Im just hoping and praying he turns up but I'm not getting my hopes up. In the week we have been here he hasn't wandered at all, choosing to stay near me. So I can't imagine that he's gone exploring ... just not like him. He's such an indoors cat.

I really can't concentrate on anything today.
I'll keep you posted but it doesn't look good

Lyn
SW 107.4kg
CW 76.5kg
GW 65kg

No comments: