Saturday, February 28, 2004

Different Way Of Looking At It :)

I've just finished working out how to do this cool mouseover thingy :) It's basically a virtual model of me when I was fat @ 107.4kg (without the mouseover) and now @ 76.4kg (with the mouseover). That really brings it home to me how much weight I have actually lost! (being the visual person that I am)

Bill and I are supposed to be going to the cricket tomorrow. He got corporate box tickets from work with everything provided (food, drinks, taxi) so we spent the week organising babysitters from 1pm till midnight for 4 kids. Do you know how hard that is, for that many kids, for that length of time??? And now they have forcasted storms tomorrow ... GREAT!!! (note sarcasm). I'm not a huge cricket fan but was really looking forward to a day out. Have to wait and see what happens I guess.

I did pretty well again today. Took Jese for a walk in the pushchair round to visit a friend who has just had a baby girl (1 week old) and he decided to throw tantrums from the moment we walked in the door till I gave up and brought him home. Geeesh I love that age ... can't wait for him to grow out of it. I'm really tearing my hair out with him at the moment!

Other than that I had a pretty good day. Finished it off by sitting down with a bowl of lite icecream and bawling my eyes out watching the last episode of "8 Simple Rules" where the dad died. The sad part was that the actor actually died in real life on the set so thats why they had to do a sudden dying episode. The actors were really crying in parts. I don't normally cry watching TV but this was a true tear jerker.

I'm glad I managed to get that virtual model mouseover working ... took me a bit to sort it but I think it was worth the effort.

Here's my eating for today ...

Breakfast - 2.5pts
WW cereal - 2pts
skim milk - 0.5pt

Snack - 1pt
Apple - 1pt

Lunch - 2.5pts
bread - 2pts
tomato - 0pt
Dressing - 0.5pt

Snack - 1pt
Apple - 1pt

Dinner - 7pts
home made chips - 6pts
lite tomato sauce - 1pt

Snack - 3pts
lite icecream - 3pts

Total Points used - 17pts
Water - 1.25litres
Exercise - 20mins moderate walking
Bonus Points - 1.5pts
Total Bonus Points - 6.5pts
Points saved - 3pts
Total saved - 6.5pts


Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 76.4kg
GW 65kg

No comments: