Wednesday, February 04, 2004

1 week to go! :)

Firstly, primo loss this week for Leigh!! 1.1kg ... way to go Leigh! And my sister lost 1kg too this week ...wahooo!!

Secondly, only 7 days to go before the big move!! That's only 1 week!!! Can't believe it but still seems so far away. Still have so much to do before we move. 3 more sets of stationery (feeling good about that one) and a whole house to pack (not to mention the washing do wash, fold and put away). To be honest all the work has taken away the excitement of moving a tad. I'm still excited but I just have to focus on getting everything done then when everythings done I can get excited.

Eating was okay yesterday. By okay I mean I had 2 pieces of cake at mums (not good) and I didn't take the skin off the chicken pieces I cooked for dinner (bad). But ... I resisted having a frozen icecream after dinner.

Bet Lynda must be getting excited about her holiday ... not long to go now.

Hopefully should have another job finished today leaving only 2 sets to go before we shift ... looks like I may actually get it all done :)

I'm outa here
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 78.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: