Friday, February 06, 2004

Weight gain nightmares

Another day gone ... another job done ... another day closer to our moving day. Yay!!

2 jobs left to go and I'm having a few printer problems still so things could be going a little smoother ...ohh well.

I didn't finish the set of placecards and order of service sheets (for a wedding held today) till around 7pm last night. So at 7.30pm here we were driving to drop off the job to the client. Kids hadn't had dinner and I'm surprised they lasted so well. With finances being so tight the only option (in my head anyway) was to get hot chips on the way home. Not the best choice in healthy food I know. But considering the time and money aspect it was the only choice. Am I trying to justify myself here? Sounds like it lol.

I felt so bad about the plate of chips that I had nightmares about gaining weight all night. Serves me right! Good thing is I had it, enjoyed it and getting right back ontrack today. I'm not going to let it haunt me and make me stumble for the rest of the week.

Hmmm ... not much else to tell. Boring day here working again (no rest for the wicked lol)

Catcha
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 78.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: