Wednesday, February 18, 2004

shock horror!!!

I'm very embarrased to say I had a 2.4kg loss at weighin tonight!! After all my 'woe is me' carry on earlier today ... lol

I really wasn't expecting that sort of loss. (over a two week period tho) I jumped on my home scales just before I left and thought it was playing horrible tricks on me when it showed a few kilos loss, but this was confirmed at ww weighin. WOW!!

This brings me to a huge goal of 30kg loss now. Boy it seems so long since I've reached any mini goals. 30.9kg total loss in all. Yay!!

This afternoon a mother of a girl that goes to school with my daughter made a comment on how much weight I had lost. She said I looked really good. Love moments like that! :))

Then tonight I walked into my ww meeting and my leader came running up to me to say how absolutely wonderful I looked. Both her and the other weigher said they noticed a real difference (especially in my face) since I left in August last year. I really didn't think I had changed that much but just goes to show that we don't always see ourselves accurately.

Bill and I are celebrating tonight with KFC. I know it's not good to celebrate with food but it's been so long since I've had KFC and I think I deserve it.

I've put this loss down to all the physical energy exherted with the shift. I know I felt stuffed afterwards and it took me a few days to recover. I know I said I had been bad but after looking back at my week the only times I slipped up was on my night of drinking (which probably only totalled 4 or 5 drinks ... cheap drunk I know), a few wines a couple of nights ago and the cheese on toast last night... overall not actually not alot of points over considering the exercise I have done. Funny how when we stuff up we think that's it I'm in for a gain even if the rest of the time we are really good. Leigh had a classic example of this scenario last week when she had one slip up but the rest of the time she was really good (with lots of exercise) and she had a great loss too!! Weigh to go girl!!!

Anyway that's enough chat ... I'm off to eat my KFC (don't worry I won't go overboard) and then it's into my next successful week!! wahooo!! This is just the boost I needed to kickstart my motivation again.

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 76.5kg
GW 65kg
11.5kg to go to goal