Tuesday, February 24, 2004

haven't eaten enough but been good other than that

Another successful weightloss day!! Yesterday I did very well with only consuming my 20 allocated points for the day.

And today I was good except I didn't manage to get in breakfast (I know... bad, bad... slap on the hand) Just got too busy. And we don't have any fruit or snacks in the house until I go do some shopping (yeah yeah I know usual story) Consequently its 4.30pm and I've only had 2.5pts ... yeowch sounds bad when you put it like that. Better go eat something!

Did another half an hour of weeding today so another 2pts to score up on my bonus tally.

Chino seems to be behaving himself lately ... no wandering.

Glad to see both Leigh and Lynda have swapped over to Diary-X for their daily journals. I have never found anything as good as this site for updating. In the 10mths I have been using it ... it has NEVER been offline! And it's so quick and easy to use.

The only problem I find is I can't put photos on here, unless I upgrade to a paid version and I'm too scroogy for that ... maybe when I get my digital camera I might. I read another online journal where she takes photos almost every day and posts them on her journal and it makes for much more interesting reading. Would really love to do that at some time ... as I said once I get my camera.

I'm saving up for a really good camera and I'm going to get back into photography for a hobby now that I don't have my business to do anymore. I did it when I was at art school 10yrs ago and absolutely loved it!! But was always too busy and too broke to spend any decent time photographing. I'm going digital so I can take photos and upload them straight away rather than having to take films to the lab and wait for them. The one I'm getting is a Canon Rebel EOS 300D ... not that that means alot to any of you. But if anyone has used this camera or knows anyone that has it let me know what it's like. I've heard it's really good. Can't wait!! But will have to be a few months away tho ... it's quite pricey.

Anyway that's enough rambling for today ... I'm off to get something to eat.

Yesterday's points tally

Points used - 20
Bonus points earnt - 0
Points saved - 0
Total bonus points - 17
Total saved points - 1
Water - 300mls

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 76.5kg
GW 65kg

No comments: