Wednesday, February 25, 2004

A loss is a loss is a loss :)

Spent the whole day today changing my diary look and giving it a once over. I had so much fun! I can hear ya all sayin "Don'tcha have anything better to do?" well at the moment ... ummm ... no, not really lol. But hey I had fun and we're all allowed a day off every now and then.

Weighin gave me a loss of 100g tonight. Quite happy with that given my huge loss last week. Why is it that huge losses are always a fault of the scales? or the heavy clothing we were not wearing this time? Well that's what my mother claims anyway ... funny how it's never actually because of any hard work or effort :) As you can probably tell I've just been chatting with her... don't we love em?

Think she's warn me out ... might be time to get off to bed for some happy thoughts :)

SW 107.4kg
CW 76.4kg
GW 65kg

No comments: