Sunday, February 08, 2004

busy two days!!

I'm sitting here in an echoey house with a computer, table and a tv in it ... that's it!!! No furniture ... nothing!! We've spent the last two days clearing everything out to the garage and cleaning, cleaning, cleaning!!! I know it's a little early with moving day not till Wednesday but Monday Bill's at work and I have another set of stationery to finish, Tuesday we are in Auckland all day doing all the paperwork stuff (solicitors etc) and then Wednesday is upon us. So it was now or never. Feels great to have it all done (well the packing up side of it anyhow). I was going to leave the cleaning till after we moved in and come back and do it. But after thinking this through I realised the last thing I would feel like doing after moving in would be to come back here and work my butt off cleaning and scrubbing!!! So got it over and done with early .... yay!!! My wonderful parents never helped one single bit!! (but that was expected!) But in saying that they have put us up for a couple of days before we move (even with a few jibes but oh well)... just makes me very homesick for my new house (and it's not even my home yet lol)

There's no real way of keeping an eye on my food the next few days with not being in my own house but doing the best I can. Won't be going to weighin tomorrow but from now on will be changing my weighin day to a Wednesday (back to my old meeting in Manurewa!!! Yay oh yay!!!) I miss them all so much!!!

One small bummer ... changing my weighin time from midday to evening so will mean a probable gain the first week back ... grrrr ... can't be helped so get over it Lynette!!! Easier said than done lol.

Wow I only have one more job to get done before we move and that one is all printed ... just needs putting together. Can't believe I got them all done!! Talk about stressful!! I said way back in July when we first moved down here that I would keep this week in February free with no work and look what I do??? I have the busiest week of the whole year!!! Duhh!!!! My normal busy time is November ... hmmm ... so this is very strange. Just glad it's all over.

Kids are at mum's tonight (all except Jese who's sleeping in a portacot in his room) and of course we are in our bed. Probably won't sleep too well with all the furniture gone. Funny that how I can sence a change even tho I'm asleep. I'm like that when we shift too. Takes me a good couple of weeks to be able to sleep properly.

Not sure if I'll be able to get back online in the next few days ... pretty hectec... of course I'll try my best :)

Oh well ... off to catch up with all your journals.
Catcha!!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 78.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: