Saturday, February 21, 2004

Weak with temptations

I did really well eating all day yesterday. Then a friend came over for a surprise visit and offered me a magnum. I absolutely love magnums and couldn't say no. Wasn't her fault because if I had of said no she would have respected that I know. I just wasn't strong enough .... I annoy myself like that sometimes. I'm really good and only having good food in the house but as soon as I come face to face with some temptation so evil voice takes over and tells me to have it!! lol

Bill is away for the weekend so it's just me and the kids. He's running the round the lake run in Taupo. 200 and something kms!! But he's doing it in a team of which is part is 12kms but he ran it at 2am this morning!! What a time to be running lol ... glad it's him and not me ... I need my sleep! He'll be home again tommorow morning so will be interesting to see how he went as he did absolutely no training for it. Crazy!!!

Chino was meowing to go out again late last night so let him out and left the door slightly open for him to come back in but he didn't arrive back again .... grrrrr!! I'm not upset this time ... just MAD!! Stupid cat!! He'll probably turn up sometime today. This roaming thing is really starting to annoy me. If anyone knows a magic trick to stop a cat roaming please let me know. Bout ready to chain him up lol.

Furniture still hasn't arrived from Farmers ... starting to get really annoyed about that too. They just keep fobbing me off each time I ring. Tried to speak to the manager yesterday but was told she wasn't in that day. What store doesn't have a manager on?? even a stand in one?? Bill's store always has someone who is in charge even on his days off. I'm starting to get really pissed with this one. I've been told they will ring me to let me know what's going on today ... but who knows ... if they get round to it!!

For those of you trying to get into Lynda's site ... she is having a few problems updating. Geocities looks like it's handing out stress again lol. She'll update as soon as she can.

Not much else happening today ... boring life that I live!



Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 76.5kg
GW 65kg

No comments: