Monday, March 01, 2004

Laying It All On The Table

Really didn't feel like updating today given my bad eating yesterday again!! But thought I needed to be honest with you guys and myself... so here I am, laying everything on the table.

Ended up going to the cricket yesterday afternoon. And while I had a great time and ate pretty good I went over far too many points again with the wine I consumed.

So here's the gory details ...

Sunday 29th February

Breakfast - 2pts
WW cereal - 1.5pts
Skim milk - 0.5pt

Snack - 1 pt
Apple 1pt

Lunch - 2 pts
bread 2pts
Tomato/cucumber 0pts

Snack - 2 pts
rum and diet cokes 2pts

Dinner - 7 pts
roasted beans/capsicum 0.5pt
chicken 2pts
potato 0.5pt
prawn salad 3pts
lettuce salad 0pt
dressing 1pt

Snack - 11 pts
wine 6pts
pizza 5pts

Total Points used - 25 pts
Water - 250mls
Exercise - walking 15mins
Bonus Points - 1pt
Total Bonus Points - 0 pts
Points saved - minus 3.5 pts
Total saved - minus 3.5 pts


Hmmm ... doesn't look too good. Probably won't effect weighin this week but might show up on next weeks results.

I have my gym assessment tonight. To be honest I'm not really looking forward to it. Not sure why. My plans of going to the gym when Jordan starts kindy (he starts today) has gone out the window because the creche at the gym only runs till 1pm (was going to put Jese in the creche while Jordan was at kindy so I could do my workout) and Jordan doesnt start kindy till 12.30pm. So looks like I'll be going in the evenings which doesn't really work out either with Bill's irregular hours at work. Kinda feel like I'm swimming against the tide on this one. I really think just walking with Jese in the pushchair on Jordan's kindy days will work out much better. But I have 5mths left on my gym membership so would hate to see it go to waste.

That's all from me today ... I'll let you know how my gym assessment goes tonight ... I'm so unfit now.

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 76.4kg
GW 65kg

No comments: