Wednesday, March 10, 2004

good vs evil

Haven't heard anything from Fair Go yet. Ponder Cherie from Farmers is ringing on Thursday to find out what we want to do. Whether we want to go choose new stuff or get a refund on everything so hopefully Fair Go will contact us before then.

I didn't go out walking yesterday as planned.Shoot Me I didn't manage to get Jese down for a morning sleep so when Jordan went to kindy in the afternoon all I wanted to do was get Jese home to bed ... not waste time walking. Looking back on it I was just making excuses. Oh Jeez Thought I was being realistic at the time lol.

Then when Bill didn't turn up at his usual hometime I was really annoyed and told myself "Great!! Can't go to the gym now either". But really there was no reason I couldn't go to the gym. He arrived home around 6pm and the gym didn't close till 7.50pm so there was still plenty of time. I was having major head issues for a few minutes. Telling myself I needed to go or I wouldn't forgive myself the next day, then switching over to say nahhh I've done enough exercise... lol. Good Vs EvilIn the end I gave myself a slap on the hand and told myself to get my butt in that car and GO!! So with my tail between my legs I did as I was told.

And of course I was sooo glad I did. Felt great being there literally working that butt off!! Sit Up It was a really hard workout and some of the ruitines I struggled to finish ... but I did it ... Way To Gochallenged myself to finish them!! Would much rather it be challenging than too easy and boring.

By the time I got home, showered, put the rubbish out and sat down for dinner it was 9pm ... so I was starving by that time Munchy... but was soo worth it!

Stuck to my points exactly yesterday. I am really pumping at the moment!! Haven't been this motivated since way back when I started a year ago! I think it was the photos that Lynda took that did it for me. I saw I was actually getting somewhere. It's funny how we can look in the mirror every morning but not see the true image of what we look like until we see photos of ourselves. Very ConfusedWonder why that is? I'm really bad at taking photos ... still have a fear of the camera ... gotta get over that one! With time I guess I will come right.

Had a sneak preview on the gym scales last night ... and I'm not going to tell you what it said but put it this way ... IM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO WEIGHIN TONIGHT!! Weighing If the ww scales are anywhere near what the gym ones are then the Wendie Plan is a proven winner for me! Considering on Saturday I had a 32pt day (planned) yet to have a loss ... wow!

There are positives and negatives to it tho. You have to be really strict on yourself. If you have your ultra hi point day and not the low ones then you will gain and if you don't have your high point day and only your low point ones you will slow your motabolism down too much. So it's a very fine balance. But if you can do it ... it's definately worth the effort. The positive is that you can plan on using your ultra high point day for a day you would normally struggle on. For me that is Saturdays when Bill is home. Means I can have a few drinks Blurry Drunk(and maybe a few more, lol) and still lose weight!

I've had some really cool comments from you guys the last couple of days!! Thankyou soooo much!! It honestly helps me soo much! I said to Bill yesterday morning that I never realised how much motivation this website would give me. It is truelly the reason I have come this far!! You guys are so supportive of me and it's fantastic!!!Double Kiss THANKYOU!!!

Here's my eating for yesterday ...

Tuesday 9th March

Breakfast - 2pts
Tasti cereal 1.5pts
Skim milk 0.5pt

Snack - 0.5pt
Apple 0.5pt

Lunch - 2.5pts
bread 2pts
tomato 0pt
dressing 0.5pt

Snack - 0.5pt
Apple 0.5pt

Dinner - 12.5pts
boneless/skinless chicken 3pts
1.5c rice 6pts
veges 0pts
satay sauce 1.5pts
cashew nuts 2pts

Total Points used - 18pts
Allocated points - 18pts
Water - 1000mls
Exercise - 1hr15min gym workout
Bonus Points - 8pts
Total Bonus Points - 21pts
Points saved - 0pts
Total saved - 3.5pts


That's enough ramble from me today. Looks like the smilies are staying. Yes

Catcha!
Lyn
SW 107.4kg
CW 76.3kg (weigh in tonight)
GW 65kg

No comments: