Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Came in under points but no such luck for a loss

I did well with my eating yesterday. Coming in at the end of the day with 2.5pts in the black again. My weight is still up this morning so looks like I'm in for a gain tonight but I know within myself that I did the best I could and that my points were fine for the week. Sometimes our bodies gain even when our points are fine. I know I had that blowout at the start of the week but I earnt it back ... oh well can't be helped now I guess.

After reading Kimbas journal yesterday (http://geocities.com/shrinkinkimba) she mentioned about trying on her wedding dress again and I remembered I hadn't tried mine on for quite a while. Every other time I still hadn't been able to get the zip up... but last night it went on perfectly!! The first time since we were married over 9yrs ago that I have been able to fit it! I know I'm still a bit heavier now than when we got married but my weight now is mostly on my hips and thighs which doesn't effect getting my dress on. So I'm going to concentrate on this positive rather than any gain I may have tonight.

We've heard from Farmers that our furniture should start arriving from Thursday ... finally!! Won't start celebrating this one until it's all arrived tho.

Eating for yesterday ...

Tuesday 2nd March

Breakfast - 2pts
weetbix 1.5pts
skim milk 0.5pts

Snack - 1pt
Rice crackers (10) 1pt

Lunch - 2.5pts
bread 2pts
dressing 0.5pt
cucumber/tomato 0pts

Snack - 0.5pt
Apple 0.5pt

Dinner - 9.5pts
Salmon 1pt
Lite Coconut Cream 4.5pts (not very lite in my standards)
stirfry veges 0pts
Rice 4pts

Total Points used - 15.5pts
Water - 500mls
Exercise - nil
Bonus Points - 0pt
Total Bonus Points - 0pts
Points saved - 4pts
Total saved - 2.5pts


Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 76.4kg
GW 65kg

No comments: