Tuesday, February 01, 2005

No gain ... no shame!

Jumping Jacks


Stayed the same .... yay!!! So ww's points do actually work ... lol. In the comment from Lynda (see "wasup yesterday?" below) under comments ... she mentioned about me staying on the lower points to get below the 70's and I definately want to do that. It would just be the coolest to say I am sixty something ... has a special ring about it dont you think? lol

For the next few weeks I'm going to continue doing the maintenance plan (goes for 6wks) so I can feel like I've done the full cycle of ww, got to goal then to lifetime. Then I will look at going a little lower. I've set myself a goal in my head that I'd like to be at my personal goal (65 - 68kg) by the time my bellybutton peircing is ready to change over to Bill's one ... 3mths ... being the 30th April ... let's see if I can do it!!!

Yeeeehawwww ... I stayed the same!!!!!

BTW - I did an earlier update today for those of you that missed it go to "wasup yesterday?" below.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 70.6kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65-68kg

No comments: