Monday, February 28, 2005

Must go to ww ... don't wanna!!

Wild


Well I'm definately in for a gain tonight ... hopefully minimal. Totally deserved tho! I guess we're all allowed bad weeks like this. I've had brief thoughts of not going but I know I need to go to keep myself ontrack. As long as it's below a 1kg gain I'll be happy enough.

Jackie came into the shop on Saturday to say hi. Although I wasn't there, but she gave all her contact details to Bill for me to catch up with her so looking forward to that. She's here for 5 days so hoping to catch up with her in the next day or so. I absolutely love meeting readers/writers of other journals.

I've had 2 weeks to think about my decision of taking on the leadership role for ww. I'm still undecided about it. Most of me wants to say yes I'd love to do it but a small part says that I may be over committing myself. With two shops to run in the next few months, 4 kids to keep an eye on, running a ww meeting might put me over the edge. Hmmm ...just really don't know on this one. Might have another talk to my leader tonight and see what she says.

Well as always I'll let you know later on tonight what the weighin results are.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 69.1kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65-68kg

No comments: