Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Bring on the sun

Sweat


I couldn't say anything before now because I didn't want my brother finding out via here about the surprise .... but now that he knows ... guess what????

We're going to Fiji!!!!! My parents have shouted our whole family as well as my sister, her husband, my brother and his family and my younger brother fully paid holiday to Fiji!!!! Wahoooo!! So the whole lot of us including mum and dad are all going in August!!! yay I'm so excited!!

They presented this wonderful gift to us at a dinner we had a couple of weeks ago. I was in tears!! It is such a cool gift, especially since we missed out on going in August last year. And going this year means I can lie on the beach in my bikini ... at goal!! Yay!!

I'm so glad I can finally tell you guys, I've bursting for the last few weeks! lol A nice finish to two and a half years of hard work! :)

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 69.1kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65-68kg

No comments: