Wednesday, February 16, 2005

why? why? why?

Lynda ... yeah I know I should change the vertual model! I did that back 5kgs ago and I set the scale to "big boned" because I didn't truelly believe I looked as slim as the model looked to me. But you're right I think I do need to adjust it a little now.
Confession time ...
I wasn't going to update today, I really didn't want to face you guys, well not you as readers but the fact that I feel like an utter hypocrit!!
We found out yesterday that the new pizza place opening across the road is going to be selling novelty icecreams, iceblocks, rolled icecreams, slushies and drinks along with their pizzas. Is there anything we sell that they're NOT copying?? Not much!! I was soooo wild when I found out!! It's great having new businesses open up here but for pete's sake ... they're a pizza/chicken/burger bar!!! Not an icecream parlour as well!!! Fine to have drinks, but rolled icecreams?? Anyway I was so angry when I heard and I was at the shop by myself. And I cringe to say it ... but there was a bottle of bourben there ... I know, I know ... I said I would never have bourben at the shop after last time... but it was just left there from the night before when I left it behind by accident after our dinner out.
So I poured myself a strong drink to chill myself out ... ouchy ... please don't slap me (my face is literally cringed up right now as I type for the complete shame I feel) ... here I am supposing to be the inspiration ... the 60's girl ... the potential new ww leader ... the one who has made it ... and I totally blow it!!! One glass turned into many, many. My blow out once a week on Monday nights is planned and I have no guilt about that because it is just once a week ... but two nights in a row??? It's not good!!
I guess the only tiny positive thing I can say is there was half a block of chocolate open at the shop (don't know how it got there, wasn't me) as well as a free sample of a new white chocolate & smarties bar coming out. I considered eating all the chocolate there!! (white chocolate is my favourite) I had one piece of the open block and decided it wasn't actually that nice so went against the idea of eating it all and left it at that one piece ... but it wasn't that long after that it all went downhill with the bourben bottle.
I went waaaaaaay over points ... wouldn't have a clue how many. My 23pt allowance finished before the drinks started!
I feel a tiny bit better for getting all that out ... thankyou for all your tags, it means a huge bunch, but I kinda killed it all today with my bad example ... kids, don't do this at home!!!
Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 69.3kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65-68kg

No comments: