Saturday, February 26, 2005

L-L-Loser!! Not!

Loser


Thanks everyone for all your well wishes! Awesome!!

I'd love to say that with everything going so well that my eating/weight is going well too. But my self control has packed it's bags and gone on holiday this week. I haven't gone crazy but just lost that control edge that's so important for keeping weight off.

I was saying to a friend of mine who was struggling weightlosswise while going through stress that it's really hard to deal with other issues and weightloss at the same time.

The words of encouragement and advice rolled off my tongue so easily. Like yeah, yeah I've been there done that, don't worry you'll be fine. But in reality it's a lot harder to do than say.

I told her that weightloss needs to be my priority and if other things come along that take away the number one focus my weightloss slips. This week has been one of those weeks for me. GST week for a start!! Trying to get it all to balance, finding missing dollars, preparing accounts, graphs and profit and loss reports for the bank to secure finance. The whole waiting game for both the lease and finance. It's all turned out great but sheesh what a week of stress in the meantime!!

It's ok, I know what I need to do. Now that things are starting to settle again (before the next big wave of life hits us) I can start focusing alittle more on weightloss.

I have TOM due next week and this week is always hard in the self control department, without the extra stresses to top it off.

I just want today and tommorrow to get over with so I can get to weighin Monday, record the gain and get onto another week with a new start.

Roll on Monday!
Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 69.1kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65-68kg

No comments: