Monday, February 07, 2005

Had myself worried!!!

Blah Blah Blah


Weigh in tonight brought me down another 400g. Secretly damn relieved with that one. The magazine is coming on Friday to do photos and their interview and I was dead scared I'd put on heaps of weight and put myself above goal again!! lol ... but all that worry was for nothing. Lucky!!!

Yay only 300g to go and I'm a 60's girl!!!!! Whoop Whoop!!! Can't wait for that day to arrive!!

Sorry nothing else exciting to share tonight ... a 400g loss is good enough news for one day ... I'm celebrating!!!

Ohhh BTW ... incase any of you missed it... it did a little play around with my photo pic above and the mouseover pic at the top... got bored and thought it was about time I changed it.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 70.2kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65 - 68kg

No comments: