Wednesday, February 09, 2005

It's back

Sad


Thankyou Barb and Deanne for your nice words on my tagboard!

Life is pretty eneventful the last few days. I've managed to come down with the same bug I had last week ... AGAIN!! My horrible throat infection is back! I didn't know you could get sick twice in two weeks with the same bug! Grrrr!! With it being so hard to swallow it's making eating a bit of a mission, guess that's good for the weightloss. But I absolutely hate being sick. I'm such a bad patient! lol

In answer to your question Lynda about whether or not I'll list my website in the article of course it's up to the editor but I would like my website listed. I did this website firstly for myself but equally to help others see that weightloss is a process with lots of ups and downs. So I'd like to help as many people as I possibly can.

I won't however be listing anyone else's website in the article as it's a personal decision for each person, not my decision. Now I have a list of websites I recommend on my "cool links" page. If you have a website listed on there but don't want it to be listed after this article comes out, let me know now, so I can take it off.

Sheesh that was a bit serious huh? lol ... ya never know they might come and take my photos and realise they've made a horrible mistake! hehehe

Anyway I'm off to take some more pills and rest up to get rid of this thing.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 70.2kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65 - 68kg

No comments: