Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I'm a disco queen!!

Disco Boogie


I'm doing the disco dance today!!! Cuz I'm a 60's girl!!!! 69.3kg ... Ohhhh yeahhh baby!!!! lol

900g lighter and doin the disco thang!!! LOL Nailed that one in the butt!! This brings my total lost to 38.1kg wahoooo!! And it also takes my BMI down one more number to 24 ... now I'm not just one the borderline of being fat. Feels fantastic! Now that I'm nearly 2kg under my goal weight I feel like I'm not going to accidently slip over the line again.

And I just realised that I have now lost 6 stone ... yay! I've put two little icon thingys in my achievements section on the left ... a 6 stone gem and a little 60's girl hippie :)

Sorry I didn't update my "wahooo news" last night but Bill ended up taking me out for dinner ... awww yeah ok he is a romantic lol (after all my complaining yesterday) Ok, ok ... I was wrong!! (I don't often admit that lol)

We went to a local restaurant and I had it in my brain that I wanted to order whatever I wanted ... no points counting tonight. I had deep fried cambenbergh for starters .... yummmoo (sokay it was only 3 little pieces) then seafood platter for mains (skipped on the chips and asked for double salad) but I just couldn't get through it and Bill laughed at me because I had taken all the batter off everything and eaten the insides lol ... I just could help myself!!! lol ... And even tho I promised myself dessert, had even chosen out the one I wanted ... the most decatant point filled thing ... when it came to ordering it ... I WAS TOO FULL!! So gave up and went home! lol ... even when I purposely want to have a night off weightloss food I end up eating light anyway lol. Probably just as well, meaning no guilts today :)

Some other exciting news ... After my ww meeting last night my leader asked me if I would become a ww leader ... wow talk about out of the blue!! I have such admiration for my leader, she is such an inspiration!! and filled with so many wise things to say! So to fill those shoes seems a little overwelming and impossible task, but she is retiring soon and wants someone to take over her role. I feel totally honoured at being asked but ... oh my gosh ... I really don't know ... my head is filled with all sorts of questions and doubts. Can I do it? What will I say? Will everyone leave? Can I be responsible and inspiring enough? I have to really think about this one.

There's a few other issues to consider too ... like I want to enter slimmer of the year and I can't if I'm a leader (well I can enter the staff section but that's not really quite the same) and can I fit it into our busy life with the shop? It's not just the meeting but all the prep work. But I don't work fulltime so maybe it will give me an interest/hobby. After all I do live/breathe weightwatchers lol. I have a couple of weeks to think about it ... I really need some feedback (both negative and positive) from you guys on this one ...

Well better go get this house tidy!! After all I have a cleaner coming this afternoon!!! hehehe

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 69.3kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65-68kg

No comments: