Friday, February 18, 2005

I need a clean slate, this one's getting messy!

Face Plant


Yeah I know what I need to do ... sometimes when we're in the midst of it all, it all seems so hard. Like so much effort is needed just to stay slim.

As usual after a good nights sleep everything gets put back into perspective and life goes on.

I made the decision on Wednesday to work off my points that I went over on Tuesday night. Normally this is good for me but this week it just didn't work. I think it started with not quite knowing how many points I went over. Kinda like I need to save but who knows how much?? So yesterday I started out with a healthy breaky, a good walk down the beach, then filled roll for lunch, another 1hr walk down by the Waikato River (we were in Hamilton overnight getting stock) then Bill spontaniously decided to take me out for dinner. I hadn't planned any point saving for that?? I walked up and down the main street twice!! to find the most point friendly restaurant. We settled on one that seemed good. I ordered my dressing on the side of my salad but the stupid people went and poured olive oil over everything. Sure had the dressing on the side but olive oil ... what a waste???? Then I figured I may as well have dessert since I blew the mains! Of course choosing something light ... mango and guava pulp in filo pastry with icecream, but I forgot to ask for no icecream! Grrrrr ... and of course I wasn't in any state of mind to not eat it by that stage!!! I tell ya this week is going down hill!!!

I have decided today to not save points back but to just start with a clean slate!! I'd have to eat nothing all week to save enough points for these blowouts!! LOL I started today off with a good grocery shop!! That always gets me motivated to carry on!!

I had a wonderful smoked salmon salad for lunch ... yum, yum!! (and only 2.5pts!!) And I have lots of wonderful lowpoint options to choose for dinner.

You are all right ... this was just a blimp in the road, but I needed my day to sulk about it all!! lol

Weighin is going to be an absolute shocker on Monday but that's ok ... we're all allowed some of those :)

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 69.3kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65-68kg

No comments: