Monday, January 31, 2005

That soup might = gain

Rolling Eyes


Weigh in tonight and I guess it's become so inground into my psychi to want a loss that when I stepped on the scales this morning and saw a "stay the same" or slight gain that I was really disappointed. Then after analysing it realised that infact this is the exact result I need this week. Of course this isn't an acurate result nor an official one. The ww scales tonight could show a whole different story.

We went out for dinner with some friends of ours on Saturday night to a smorgasboard. Those places are evil!! lol ... I had my plan ready with 12pts left to use and 3.5pts in the bank. And I thought I did ok pointing everything out but you can never REALLY tell what the points are. Take for example the seafood soup. It looked watery based, rather than creamy based, so I considered it to be a good choice. But on tasting it there was a rather strong flavour of butter in there. I couldn't see any fat floating on the surface so I really didn't know how to count that one. It could be anything from 2pts to 22pts!! who knows?? For the main meal I had all salady things with a small spoonful of potato salad and two roast kumera pieces. Then for dessert I had a plate of fruit salad and the tiniest slice of decadant biscotti/cream/chocolate slice (like only a 1.5cm slice... I measured it alright?? lol) But the fruit salad could have had sugar in it ... who knows?? There's just no way of acurately pointing out a meal like that. So can I fix it? No. Can I change it? No. Can I get over it and move on? YES!! That's what I'm going to do!

So if I do happen to stumble across a gain tonight I'm blaming it on the seafood soup and fruit salad!! lol I've stuck to my points all week and done a whole heap of exercise. TOM could have something to do with tonight's result too. But that's a whole nother thing to confuse things.

Had a guy come into the shop yesterday and the two girls I was working with were giggling after he walked out of the shop. "he was hitting on you" they tried to tell me! Yeah right?? Whatever! "Didn't he say he'd be back for another icecream tomorrow?" They asked. Yeah. But they got the shock of their lives when I told them I used to go to school with him and he was one of the bullies that used to tease me. Another fine moment of sweet revenge ... heheh

Well that's about all the happenings round here. I'll be back later tonight with my weighin results.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 70.6kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: