Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Gripes!!

Grrr


Yep I gained 300g ... could have been more I guess so I have to be grateful for that.

Was really embarrasing tho ... I walked into my meeting late and everyone said "here she is ... is she going to make goal tonight???" Then they all stopped what they were doing while I hopped on the scales ... talk about public humiliation! lol. I did previously warn them that it was not going to be pretty. And they were all supportive when I did have my gain. But I would have much rather snuck in, weighed and snuck out again. Aww well at least I went! right?

This week I'm starting off much better prepared. Went to the supermarket yesterday and stocked up on salads, ww cereal bars and frozen ww/lean cuisine meals ... like HEAPS of them! And I'm going to keep half of them in the shop freezer so I can have a healthy meal at the shop if needed.

I even bought a new bonus buddy last night. Did I mention what happened to my last one? I dropped it down the toilet! lol hence I had to lay it to rest and buy a new one. But I'm so pissed off ... this new one doesn't work. The LCD screen is all up the poo (only half the lines show) so I'll have to take it back and replace it. The annoying thing is that it's a whole week before I can do that. So that's another week without my bonus buddy!! I was wanting to start afresh this week ... food all prepared, bonus buddy on my hip ... now I can't ... I hate that!!!

Ok that's enough gripes for one day ... I'm off for another day running in the shop ... but a prepared one this time!

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 72.1kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: