Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Grrrrr ... how frustrating!!!

Duh


No I didn't make goal ... again!!! Infact my stupid body gave me a 100g gain this week!!!

Feeling rather pissed off about it actually. This week was our 10th wedding anniversary and I sacrificed going out for dinner or having any wine just so I could get to goal! I stayed within points all week!! The only little thing I did wrong was had a few drinks at a friends BBQ but certainly well within my points .... arrrgghhh ... this is soooo frustrating!!!!

I know it's on a pathetic 100g gain but it is just soooo hard to get these last few grams off!!!

Well I'll sign off for now ... I'm off to do some kidless retail therapy with a friend ... that should kill the blues ;)

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 71.6kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: