Friday, January 07, 2005

The clothes have gotta go

Nasty Teeth


Another day ontrack and within points. I ate a few too many lollies yesterday but compensated with a light low point dinner so saved my ass ... just! lol

Weighed myself this morning and my weight is still the same... damn!! Incredibly frustrating when you are really good yet the numbers don't drop. I know they probably will by weighin day (monday) but I so feel like I deserve them to go down NOW!! lol

On the good side my pants are feeling baggier today. I desperately need to go shopping again and buy some more clothes. I only have about 4 sets of clothes the look good and fit at the moment. And a wardrobe full of hessian sacks!! lol ... I really should give them all away but I'm a bit scared to just yet. Maybe I'll do that as a celebration thing when I finally get to goal.

Well that's about all that's happening around here today.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 72.1kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: