Friday, January 28, 2005

The pain we put ourselves through

Club


D Day is here!! I haven't thought about the pain I'm about to put myself through .... TILL NOW!!!! What the heck have I got myself into??? lol

Today I get my belly button pierced ... excited & nervous all in one. I'm dragging 3 friends along with me to make sure I actually go ahead with it ... sure I will ... but ouuuuuch!!! lol

I've done 3 days in a row on 24pts but also upped my exercise ... ya know, just in case my body wants to store the extra points as fat ... do I sound like I don't trust ww?? lol ... ohhh I do ... but, ok I'm still having a few doubts about eating so many points. I gotta get over myself and just trust them. I've done it tho ... eaten all my points.

My friend and I left our kids with the hubbies and took off for a hike over the hill to the next bay yesterday. Beautiful walk!! 40mins each way and worth every step of it... our little hearts got a good workout too!! Although I did notice how it was easier than last time I did the same walk (at 15kgs heavier). Spent an hour at the beach over there with a picnic lunch and then came back, met the guys and kids at the beach and went for a swim. Then home for dinner ... I reckon 5 or 6pts earnt ... success!!

BBQ dinner and no alcohol ... more success. Bill came in late last night(after the two hubbies had been out night fishing) with crackers and camenbergh (sp) .... yummmy ... ohh I so wanted some, but I'd already had dinner and dessert ... I shocked everyone and threw one in my mouth anyway. They all looked at me stunned because I was saying it was such a naughty food, that there was no way I was having any. I quickly ran away to find out the points I had just consumed in about 2 seconds flat. They guessed it at 2-2.5pts (FOR ONE CRACKER AND CHEESE?? comon ...) But wrong!! (lucky for me) 1pt ... half a point for the cracker and half a point for the slice of cheese. Anyway I'm rambling here ... point is I had a good night, ate all my points and didn't go over.

So wish me luck for today ... I'm charging my PXT phone now to take lots of photos ... hopefully they won't be too blurry.

I'm outa here!! Byyyyyeeeee!
Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 70.6kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: