Sunday, January 23, 2005

Big IF's

Scared 2


One more day to go before weighin. I really don't know what to think about the pending result. My home scales say a small loss, but they are those stupid scales that only go in 1kg incriments and if you lean to one side you can make yourself lose another kg!! lol

I honestly can say I have tried my very hardest this week! I have walked to and from work 3 days, have limited my lolly eating and counted them in my points, drunk all my water, kept within points and saved up 16pts to help pay for my blowout last Monday ... oh yeah that's right ... last Monday. See that's why I really don't know how ít's all going to go. All those kilojoules from last monday might suddenly decide to jump on my hips tonight in my sleep! You just never can tell.

Can you tell I'm a little aprehensive about this weighin?? I'm not stressing don't worry bout that, but I just so want to get there. Like Lynda said it's only a few pathetic hundred grams and it's only numbers but there's nothing like the satisfaction of ticking it off and saying Yeah I did it ... not yeah I nearly did it, almost made it, not quite. Besides I want to show you guys my surprise and I can't until I get to goal. See? you'd all forgotten about it huh?

And remember ... if I do make goal ... a BIG IF!!! ... I'll have a special guestbook I want you all to sign ... silent and "loud" readers alike(heheh I didn't know what else to call you non-silent readers) .... k??? is that a deal?? please?? I know there's 200 of you different people out there that read this joural everyday and I would absolutley love it if you call all sign my special "got-to-goal-guestbook" ... but only IF I get there ... tomorrow ... hopefully ... damn I better, I worked damn hard this week to get there ...

Ok I'll sign off here before this entry becomes a novel.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 71.6kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: