Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The anticipation is killing me!

Noisemaker 3


I know, I know ... you're all waiting! :) Sorry this is the first chance I've had to do an update...

Ok I'm filled with mixed emotions today. I did everything exactly right this last week in attempt to make it to goal ... but alas it eludes me yet again .... grrrrr!!!

I missed out by 500g! I lost 600g bringing me down to 71.5kg ... so close yet so far!!

I can't show you all my surprise yet because I promised myself I wouldn't put it up here till I got to goal. And since that didn't happen at weighin it will have to wait for next week. Sorry!! :)

But I will let you all know what it is... you just can't see it yet. Yes Paulene... you were right lol. Bill shouted me a new wardrobe ... $500 worth of clothes. I was spoilt rotten yesterday. We left home at 7.30am and drove to Auckland. Arriving at Botany Downs Mall by 9am. Bill took Jese and left me on my own to shop to my hearts content. I had one specific outfit I wanted to find ... for ... wait for it ... a makeover photo session with my friend who's the professional photographer ... yes that's the surprise I want to share with you all.

And find the dress I did ... get this ... it's a size 10!! AND ... it was on sale reduced from $160 down to $50!!!! How cool is that?? And I loved it on, made me feel like a queen!!

I also got a dress and jeans, 3 quarter pants, a sparkly evening top, a fitted cardy and lots of t-shirts. Talk about spoilt!!! After spending 3hrs shopping we headed off to my friend's house where I posed, and strutted my stuff :) Then headed home at 3pm intime to get to weighin at 5.30pm.

When we got back friend's of ours called in to say hi, so we invited them over for a few drinks. We spent the evening playing Cranium. Fantastic game if anyone likes a good boardgame!

I can't remember what time we eventually headed off to bed but it was definately after midnight. Apparently at some stage I came downstairs, hopped in my pyjamas and went back upstairs and sat down again ... lol... I didn't mean it as a hint lol ... but everyone decided at that stage that it must be time to head off home! I had a fantastic day and flopped into bed exhausted and rather drunk ... heheh

Well I just came home to get this update done for you guys ... so I'd better head back to work!

Thankyou all so much for your birthday wishes!!! Was very cool coming on here to read them all! Thankyou!!!

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 71.5kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: