Monday, January 03, 2005

It could have been so different

No


Well I have weighin in approximately 1 hour and 27mins ... and I am really not looking forward to this one. Infact I'm utterly discusted in myself.

I was a perfect angel on Christmas Day. I planned, I prepared and I ate well with very little alcohol. Trouble was, once Christmas Day was over I thought "Yay!! I've done it, I've gotten past the celebrations and didn't overeat!", but then I did the busiest week I have ever done in the dairy ... we've worked solidly for 14hrs everyday without a day off for the past 10days and I am buggered!!!

I really didn't make wise choices this week... well no that's not quite right ... I made wise choices but I didn't plan. I found myself stuck behind the counter with customers queuing out the door and I could not get out to get myself something healthy to eat. I couldn't get to the supermarket to buy food to take with me to work. I was at the shop from 7am till 10pm everynight. Coming home just to sleep and do it all over again.

Tiredness and TTOM lead me to give in my normal stubborness with regards to healthy choices. At the end of the day I was just too tired to go home and cook something healthy ... too many nights I gave in to takeaways. I always chose something healthy on the menu (of what little healthy choices they had) so it could have been a lot worse. But ultimately I think I'm in for a gain tonight. Desperately hoping for a loss ... but sadly expecting a gain!

To reach goal tonight with a pathetic 800g to go, exactly 2yrs since I started this weightloss journey, would have been the perfect end to a wonderful fairytale ... but sadly, devestatingly that's not going to happen.

Ohhh well ... I'll be back later with the horrible results.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 71.8kg (that number looks so nice)
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: