Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year!!!

Glasses


Really, really quick update ... I only have a few minutes left before I have to be back at the shop again.

Thanks so much for all your well wishes! I'll do a proper update and let you all in on the christmas goss when I have a chance to catch my breath again.

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm still alive and kicking ... just been absolutely snowballed by customers. We've been running from 7am open till 9.30pm close everyday since Boxing Day!!! Have never been so exhausted in all my life. And don't get your hopes up bout all that running meaning weightloss ... I wish! For some stupid reason my weight is way up!! TOM this week = fluid retention as well as my resistence to sugar and all things bad way down!! BUGGER!!

Eating on the run all day which mostly means having to make the best choice of a bad selection. Doing the best I can but I know I won't be making goal this week. Oh well ... I'll still make it just not this week.

Anyway really gotta run ... back to it!!! (we've had customers queing out the door!!!!)

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 71.8kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: