Friday, December 24, 2004

Santa's coming tonight!!

Santa's Cookies


I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!! Make wise choices but don't let your eating choices overshadow time spent with friends and family.

Thank you all sooo much for your tags!!! I just love seeing what you guys write. I'll let you in on a secret, I probably log on 10 -15 times a day to check what's been said ... I love it!!!! You guys make this site come alive!!!

It was time for my monthly pampering yesterday ... getting my nails done. Yay!! Decided to get something real Christmassy this time ... green (glow in the dark and changes colour in the sun) and red with a gold diagonal stripe. Hard to explain but maybe I'll take a pic for you when Bill gets home with the phone/camera.

He's off getting stock from the supermarket ... it's currently 6.45am!!!! He made the trip to Thames yesterday (45mins away) and could NOT FIND ONE carpark!! He drove round and round for a whole hour. No carparks in the supermarket carpark, none in the Warehouse carpark, none on the street ... in fact none for a 2km radius of the supermarket!! And he had too much stock to get to walk that distance (he wanted 10+ boxes of drinks) So he came home empty handed and very stressed I might add! lol

So he decided to go to a closer supermarket (New World and more expensive) but only 10mins away and get there as soon as it opened at 7am to hopefully be able to get it this time.

Rang my brother last night for a chat and he told me he got made redundant about 3hrs ago!! What sort of suck company makes some redundant 2 days before Christmas???? I can't believe that!!! He wants to go overseas for a bit but needs to save up some more money yet. So he's going to look for a 6mth job somewhere. He's even considering going to work for mum and dad on the farm. They're selling their farm in 6mths so might be good timing for that. Wait and see what happens but I really feel for him.

I had a some great news from Lynda ... she's going to come by and see me on Boxing Day!! They're driving past this way and going to stop in. I'm so excited!! I haven't seen her in 9 or 10mths! Yay!!!!!

Christmas is pretty uneventful for us this year. Bill's working in the shop from 8am till 2pm. My brother is coming down from Auckland (arives tonight) so that'll be fun for the kids. Then it's a laid back day tomorow, watching the kids get their stockings and play with their toys. Pancakes, banana, 98%ff bacon flavoured chicken, and maple syrup for brunch. Then mum & dad, my sister/brother-in-law, and Aunty are arriving around 6pm for dinner (salad, gourmet potatoes, asparagas, beetroot, gherkins, ham and chicken, then traditional steamed pudding, custard and icecream for dessert) I think I have my eating pretty well planned. I've saved up some points and have lots of low point options for me to have.

Then after dinner we are all sitting round the Christmas tree to open our pressies. Just one day to go!!!!! Yipppeeee!!!

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 71.8kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: