Tuesday, December 21, 2004

This is so exciting!!

Scared


What a shock!! A happy one tho :) Those sweet little weight watcher scales told me I lost ....



KissesWeighin Result 20th December, 2004 ... 1.4kg Loss!!! Blown away by that one!!!Kisses





There's a few exciting things about this weighin ...

1. It takes me down to only 800 pathetic little itty bitty grams to go till goal!!!! That's the most exciting part!!!

2. It brought me to my 35kg lost goal!!!! Do you realise the last time I actually reached a mini goal?? 10th March, 2004 I got to 3/4 way mark @ 75.6kg!!! That's like absolutely ages ago. The last few kilos have been painfully slow and you all know how I have lost motivation many times in that time. But it's soooo true ... never give up and you WILL GET THERE! That's a scientific fact!! I'm testiment to that. I never did anything amazing that made me any different from anyone else. I wasn't a 1kg a week girl ... never have been (don't count this weighin result because that's actually two weeks worth, remember I didn't go to weighin last week?) All I have done is plodded, or "chipped" my way along (as Beck's so wonderfully put it)

3. I have now been doing weight watchers for more than 100 weeks!! If someone had said to me at the start of all this that it's going to take you over a hundred weeks to get to goal I probably would have given up right there and then. Lucky I didn't know then huh? lol ... but I'm glad it's taken that long, because my ways are set in habit concrete now. Bill said to me the other day "I'm so proud of you, the fact that the other day you went out shopping on your own, with all those food temptations and smells around and you still stuck to your healthy choices even tho no one would have known. No one around you knew you, yet you still came under points for the day. That shows this is a lifestyle for you now."

And he was so right. I'd never thought about like that before. And I didn't even have to fight myself that day. I naturally wanted healthy food, the other things never even entered my brain. But in saying that, it's been a gradual thing over the past 2yrs. It really does take time to get to that stage... so I'm glad I gave myself that time.

The other reason I'm glad it's taken this long is that I've enjoyed myself along the way ... I've had my bourbens, my chocolate, my lollies, my McD's ... and I haven't missed out. I haven't suffered ... and I can eat like this now and still have my treats ... when I get to goal nothing is going to change, I can just keep doing what I'm doing and I'm happy with that!

4. Next week my weight watchers meeting is closed for the week giving me two weeks to get to goal. And with just 800g to go I can do this ... and this is the coolest part ... my next weigh in will be the 3rd of January, 2005 ... exactly two years since I started my JOURNEY TO SLIMSVILLE!!!

GOAL HERE I COME!!!

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 71.8kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: