Friday, December 10, 2004

In the real world again

Jumping Jacks


Thanks guys for your wonderful words on tagboard and emails you've sent!! :D

I bought myself the Weight Watchers Exercise DVD this week ... great investment if anyones considering it! It's a great workout and you get one of those stretchy bands free. Although I bought an extra Medium intensity band as well because the freebie one was a beginners intensity one and I didn't know if it would be enough. I was right. I used the medium one straight off and had a good workout!

Was quite funny really ... I had a couple of drinks last night (all counted in my points) and decided on the spur of the moment I would do a workout ... Bill and I together ... at 10pm at night ... while quite unsteady on my feet ... heheh!! Very comical trying to stay balanced with tricky manouvers! But earnt myself an extra few bonus points and would have helped get rid of some of that alcohol.

NOTE: I just re-read that last paragraph ... and get your minds out of the gutters ... lol ... I meant a weightwatchers exercise dvd workout ... not the other type!! :p

Woke up this morning rearing to go. Decided we would go for a walk somewhere. Pity the weather man didn't help. Dressed the two youngest up warm with jackets and hats and off we went to Waihi. Got half way round and the wind just got too much. We had to walk on a 45 degree angle to stay upright at times! So decided to head home early. Oh well, not as much bonus points as I had hoped but better than nothing.

Called into the supermarket on the way home and got a salmon steak and mushrooms for the BBQ for lunch. I had imagined it to be sooo yummy but some reason it didn't live up to my expectations so gave half my steak to Bill (saving on 2pts) heheh

Bill's at the shop this afternoon/evening so I've got a weightwatchers dinner planned for dinner. Kids are having homemade fish and chips. Nice and lazy night curled up infront of the TV!!!!! Yes you heard right ... we have TV again!!!! We went one whole month without TV ... OMG I don't know how I survived!! Nearly didn't!! I'm a serious Shortland Street addict and my withdrawel symptoms were in overdrive!! lol ... so we sat down last night and watched it and caught up on a whole month in one night ... it's a bit like that! lol ... we ended up getting sky because to get TV here we would have had to get a new aerial which would cost about the same as a whole years sky sub ... so we went for sky instead.

I've also got Jetstream (broadband) on today ... wow it's so fast!! The telephone lines here suck and the fastest connection I could get was 30kbps ... it was rediculous! I would wait quite a few minutes just to get one page up. Now it comes up in seconds!! We're quite the technology bugs this week huh? lol Feels good to be in the real world again! For those of you who have me in your email address book under the old email ... our email address has changed, so sent me an email via the link on the right and I'll send you our new one.

Eating has been good again today. I'm so pumped being so close to goal now. Bill made a suggestion of eating just lettuce and fruit all week and running around the block at every spare moment ... that way I'd be at goal before Christmas and be able to show off my piercing to everyone on Christmas Day ... lol ... yeah right don't think that's going to happen ... I have 2.2kgs to go and only 2 weighins before Christmas.

But you never know ... miracles have been known to happen! :D

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.2kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.