Saturday, December 18, 2004

New Car ... Yay!!

NASCAR


Some bad news, some good news, some great news!

Got a speeding ticket coming back from doing the Christmas shopping on Thursday. My very first ever speeding ticket. I was not happy with that Mr Coppa! But I was speeding so I guess I deserved it.

We bought a new car yesterday ... a 1999 Toyota Prado ... an eight seater! (Hailey don't tell Trish yet!!!) So finally we can fit all the kids in the car again. We lost our Challenger last year when Bill left his job. And in the meantime we've been travelling round in a Go-kart (that's what we call it) 1984 Toyota Sprinter. It's nice to have proper wheels again and to be able talk while driving without the noise of the engine to yell over.

And lastly my weight is down again today ... looking good for weighin on Monday, if I don't stuff it up over the weekend. I worked in the shop all day and not one single lolly I had!!

I had two people comment today that I looked like I had lost weight in the last month which is interesting given my weight hasn't dropped that much in that time. But I have noticed my size 12 pants I bought in Aussie in October and falling down on me all the time, so that's a good feeling. Although I'm not sure if it's me shrinking or my pants stretching! lol

Short update today, just got home from work (12hr day) and I'm dog tired.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 72.3kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: