Monday, December 13, 2004

Feeling like crap today

Sickly


Nothing new to report ... sorry guys! No weighin for me tonight ... I'm feeling like crap. The kids have been sick over the past week with what seemed like a mild cold/cough but now I'm realising, as I come down with it, that it's a little more than that :)

I'll be fine tho. Nothing that a few days laying low won't fix. Worked both days over the weekend in the shop and I think that may have been what did it ... overdid it a little. So spent today and probably tomorrow dressed in my unflattering but very comfortable tracksuit and no bra, laying around the house doing not much.

Nothing else to tell ... gonna go check out what everyone else has been up to then I think it's an early night for me.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.2kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: