Thursday, December 09, 2004

Nothings stopping me now!

Present


And I thought I was pumped before?????

NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW BABY!!!! Wanna hear why??

Bill said I had to work in the shop on Wednesday because he wanted to go buy my Christmas pressie. Of course I said yes!! Who wouldnt?? lol

He rang me from Tauranga to say he had just bought it ... infact two pressies. We had a limit for eachother ... which I'm ashamed to say I went over ... ummm ... by quite a few hundred lol ...whoops ...

Well I didnt feel so bad because he did too :) ... firstly he said "Wanna hear how much I spent on you?" And I immediately said NO!! Then straight after (without me even realising I'd said it ... "Yes" ... "yes, tell me how much you spent"

After he told me how much ... he said "wanna hear what I bought you?" "NO... NO WAY!!!" Bill is shocking at keeping secrets ... he does this every year ... he tells me before my birthday or before christmas what he's bought me, he just gets so excited about it. And he tries to get out of me what I've bought him ... but not this year ... NO WAY I'M NOT TELLING!! lol

Anyway I refused to listen to what he bought. He said he was going to give one of the pressies to me when he got home and the other on Christmas day. I said no but he wouldn't take no for an answer and in hindsight ... I'm kinda glad I got it now ... You'll understand after you see what it is ...

Ready???
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
v
v
v
v
keep scrolling ... lol
l
l
l
l
v
v
v
v

You remember what my final reward for reaching goal is??? The one I wrote in my weightchart page where I've put all my goals/rewards??? The one I've been staring at on the wall for the past two years .. wandering if I'll ever get it???

I wanted to have my bellybutton pierced with a diamond stud ....

well ...






Bill bought me a white gold bent bar chain with a diamond!!! (the main center stone is a daimond) .... ohhhh .... my .... friggen .... goodness!!!! I couldn't believe it ... it was such the coolest pressie!! And he knew how much this pressie really meant to me ... it's more than just a piece of jewellery ... it's a symbol ... it's a statement from Bill that he believes in me ... that he know's I'll make it!! It's like looking up at the end of a marathon, nearly falling over from exhaustion, not knowing if I'll actually be able to get to that finishline ... then looking up to see Bill there cheering me on with an enthusiasm that proclaims I'll do this because he has the finishing medal in his hand ready to give to me!

That's why this is such a cool pressie ... and why I'm glad he gave it to me now ... because he know's now is when I need the encouragement and motivation to finally finish this!

I'm sticking to my goal of not getting my belly button pierced until after I actually reach goal ... then I'm off baby!!! off to get that celebration hole punched!!! Yeeee haaaaa!!!

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.2kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: