Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Tidy, Tidy, Tidy

Another day rolls round ... Sunset

I did well with my eating yesterday. Decided after dinner that I really wanted something sweet. I was fighting with myself for quite awhile and finally decided on a hot chocolate at 1pt keeping me under points for the day I Love You Mug... another success.

We have the team of agents coming through to view the house and they'll be taking photos to go up on their website. Photographer I'll let you know the link as soon as it's up so you can all go have a look.

Keeping the house tidy is a full time job at the moment. Normally I do a tidy up in the morning after the kids have gone to school and then once after the kids are home from school. The house get's quite messy in between. But with the potential of a purchaser coming through at any given time means I have to have the house immaculate continually. Helper Very tiring!!

I managed to cover up Jese's artwork on the wallpaper by getting a paint colour that matched and painting over it. Quite an extreme measure but the only thing that worked ... well kinda ... you can still notice if you look hard but hopefully they won't notice till after they have paid for the house lol.

Well better go get the house tidy again. Scales are still being nice to me and hopefully will reward me with a loss at tomorrows weighin.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 74.7kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: