Monday, June 07, 2004

This has to be said ...

Wow it seems like everyones journals are talking about the same subject today ... to comment or not to comment. HmmInteresting topic!! I can see both sides of the issue.

Coming from a journaler it is such a huge buzz to get even one small comment on a tagboard or an encouraging email!! Email Honestly!! I can't emphasis that enough!! And sometimes it doesn't seem enough just to say Thankyou ... but honestly ... THANKYOU!!! Kiss With Pigtails

As a reader of other journals ... I often read them and think wow! to myself about something they may have mentioned ... like a mini lightbulb moment. I've Got It Even when someones going through a hard time it helps me to see them come out the other side. That's what life is about the ups AND the downs. Hug We are all human. Ok I'm getting sidetracked here lol ... my point is that often I read journals yet never comment even tho my heart is totally with the journaler. One example of this is Mad's site (apologies Mad if you are reading this lol) but I have been reading her site now for over a year. Infact when i first found it I read her journal from start to finish Reading (over 300 entries) and was so inspired by her... yet ... I didn't even comment, didn't email her, didn't let her know I had been there Bag Head and have been there ever since through her ups and downs. I guess I just felt ... who am I? she doesn't know me ... she's probably inundated with emails and comments everyday she won't want to be buged by me. Blushy Girl

But as a journaler I know that isn't true ... the emails I get I treasure ... infact I save every single one of them in their very own folder. Love Letter When I'm feeling down or need some inspiration I go back and read them. I try to reply to every email I get because I know it takes time and effort for someone to email me so I respect that and show them how much I appreciate it.

Now I need to say this too ... that if you email someone you need to be careful about what you say and how it will be read ... AND ... if you are the journaler you can't take everything to heart... sheesh this is getting confusing. Sometimes it's hard to read in the emotions or how something is said because our language and communication is so much to do with body language Dancing and tone of voice that if something is said on here or via email it is so easy to read it the wrong way. So everyone JUST BE CAREFUL and respectful about what you say. And like Jo said on her journal yesterday if you havea personal issue to discuss then I probably think it's more polite to personally email them rather than leaving it on a tagboard or guestbook. We are all here for eachother and in support of eachother. Hugs And Kisses And this community has been so important to me over the past 18mths ... I would hate to lose anyone from here whether they are a journaler or a reader ... every one of you means the world to me!!!! I Love You There it's said! lol

Now I'm not saying this to get you all to email me lol ... just to shed the light on both sides ... that if you are reading and want to comment or email but are too scared or shy to because you don't think we really want to be bugged ... then that's NOT TRUE! Email and comment away!! But if you are reading and just want to read without necesarily commenting then I think that's okay too.

Wow that was a bit deep and meaningful for today lol. But I think a few things had to be said. Nervous Good to get these subject out in the open. What A Relief

We celebrated Jese's birthday on Saturday... Birthday my baby is 2yrs old ... Crying Cool wow!! he was so funny with the candles on the cake. We turned the lights out and and I walked in with the cake ... he was literally running towards the cake trying to grab the candles!! In the end I was running away from him lol ... just had no fear of them at all! lol. Then while I was cutting it up for everyone he grabbed a candle and started eating it! Chompy lol

We bought him a ride on car that blew bubbles out the back and he was trying to ride it while Bill was still putting it together ... too funny!!

My baby is growing up ... so sad but exciting all the same!

Off for another day ... cleaning day today!
Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.4kg
WWGW 71kg

No comments: